I love you always,
But you only love me in my dreams,
It's a shame,
Love has to be in reality
I cannot love anymore than this,
You could not love any less,
I can't do much more,
I have tried my best,
Still it isn't enough,
So my love is in vain,
Not a shattered dream,
Nor a nightmare,
I lie In Between,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Between by Paurakh Shrestha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak