In Cradle I See A Newly Born Sun
The moon is singing,
Stars are dancing,
Milky way is tuning,
The guitar of nature.
The poets are writing,
Songs of the birth,
Of a new bright sun,
Who is now too late.
And the mother,
Kind mother universe,
Looks like Mona Lisa,
She is smiling.
Beasts are sharpening,
Blades of their swords,
Improving their weapons,
To kill the sun.
And they are playing,
With the lives of stars,
They are trying,
To break the guitar,
They are outraged in a war with nature,
They are fighting with their own God,
To kill the desire of love and peace,
To stop the tune of mother universe.
Pleasant wind is blowing,
Dense clouds are coming,
For a shower to wash,
The polluted atmosphere.
The cradle still empty,
Mona Lisa is expecting,
I dream, I wish, and I pray.
In cradle I see a newly born sun.
Akhtar Jawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Cradle I See A Newly Born Sun by Akhtar Jawad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Someone's Stories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Bold Hold, V P Mahur
- I'ts Not a Sin to Love You Like This..., wanderer sailor