In Days Of Blood
Buried by the wind, a yellow house
Gains acceptance in the eyes of God;
Underneath the realms of fantasy,
Lies a world of tragic blood and torture,
We speak of crafts they conceive,
We see rivers of fire in our house,
The destroyed ones are buried by those winds.
Very crude animals taste the fortune of colours
That entwine the engines of sound.
A broken twig mutters its anger
As you wake up in a hundred days.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Days Of Blood by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's &quo.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK