RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Following beaten paths down life's trials, obtaining the
pictures of in-depth realities.
Sitting on fences, watching people walk through my life,
always to find someone else to be with.
Traveling alone, being spent in feelings of abandonment,
yet, still hoping to find fulfillment in some facet of
Walking away, through with waiting for something to happen,
existing on a lone plain outside of even family.
There being no understanding or compassion given - not even
mercy from another human being on earth.
(1: 47 p.m. - 10/26/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In-Depth Realities by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen