In Her Eyes
I saw something strange
To me in her eyes.
In her eyes,
It looks like an opal,
Always change colours.
Her eyes always loquacious
To me because
It flesh like sea stone.
When i look her eyes,
I feel shy.
In her eyes,
It looks like flash Of lightening in the dark,
strike like thunder in the rain.
Because it phobia in nature.
Because of your eyes,
My heart is for free.
My heart is the
Price for your eyes.
Your eyes ice my heart always.
My heart beat 72 times per min...
Because your eyes, beat 36 times per min...
Take my heart and go
May be my heart can free from your eyes
I love it.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Her Eyes by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- The theme is flight, Patricia Spears Jones
- Son Cubano, Patricia Spears Jones
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)