In Her Eyes
I saw something strange
To me in her eyes.
In her eyes,
It looks like an opal,
Always change colours.
Her eyes always loquacious
To me because
It flesh like sea stone.
When i look her eyes,
I feel shy.
In her eyes,
It looks like flash Of lightening in the dark,
strike like thunder in the rain.
Because it phobia in nature.
Because of your eyes,
My heart is for free.
My heart is the
Price for your eyes.
Your eyes ice my heart always.
My heart beat 72 times per min...
Because your eyes, beat 36 times per min...
Take my heart and go
May be my heart can free from your eyes
I love it.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Her Eyes by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan