in life, u learn who ur real friends are.
in life, u learn who u can and cant trust.
in life, u learn from mistakes, gud and bad.
in life, u learn to make something of urself.
in life, u learn to deal with what ur handed.
in life, u learn how to move on with ur life when disaster strikes.
in life, u learn when to say ur sorry.
in life, u learn to find who u really are.
Tammara Boyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in life by Tammara Boyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders