In Memory of the ANZACs
In memeroy of the Anzacs who fought in the war.
In memory of the ones who live no more.
In memory of the Anzacs who fought and died.
In memory of the loved ones who cried and cried.
In memory of the Anzacs who fought the fights.
In memory of those who didn't last the nights.
In memory of the Anzacs, who with death met.
In memory of the Anzacs; Lest we forget.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory of the ANZACs by T T )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare