In Memory of the ANZACs
In memeroy of the Anzacs who fought in the war.
In memory of the ones who live no more.
In memory of the Anzacs who fought and died.
In memory of the loved ones who cried and cried.
In memory of the Anzacs who fought the fights.
In memory of those who didn't last the nights.
In memory of the Anzacs, who with death met.
In memory of the Anzacs; Lest we forget.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory of the ANZACs by T T )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick