In My Soul
In my soul I can see
There is an angel-
Fallen; like me,
Come my angel, fallen from heaven. Come to me, stand by my side.
Come my angel, of death and war. Come to me, show yourself to me.
Come oh mighty angel, with wings of feather. Come tell me the way.
Angel of mine, I know your there. Come to me, show me where.
Angel that has the same soul as I, come to my side.
Angel I call, I call to you.
I give my word, an oath to you, with my blood I'll make it true.
Forever be with me, my angel my soul. Come and speak to me.
Come but never leave, your body and mind I shall always need.
With this oath I send to you, I bind my soul and spirit to you.
Come my angel wrap me in your wings. Our lives shall be one.
Talk to me show me your face, show me your mind show your power.
Allow me to wield all of these things, I call to you.
Come to me, be by my side for eternity.
Accept my call, grab you mighty katana, take my blood.
Come my angel, your straight I feel.
My soul is yours as yours is mine.
Here my name, my blood I shall sign.
Jacob Hill's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In My Soul by Jacob Hill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AM 8/24, Jorge Rolon
- My EX Wants You, wanderer sailor