In The Clouds
Float away with me when you find a way to locate me.
I am in a place vast with beauty with my thoughts and dreams now blooming into reality.
Floating upon a smooth cloud gazing at the angels that surround me.
This is surreal.
With my mind I can create anything here as it is my world I have within my hands.
Listening to the wind whistle as I slowly drift off to sleep once again the dreaming begins and there you are before me.
Hello how are you?
This is what I want to say but no words escape from my mouth as it hang open.
This dream like world has me caught up in its beauty even while I sleep I just love dreaming in the clouds.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Clouds by Anthony Daniels )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Michael P. McParland
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Home They Brought Her Warrior Dead, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- The Illusory Driver, Lukas Sotola
- कहो क्या हो, जो मेरा दिल तुम्हे मुमताज़ क.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- the kingdom is born, ademola oluwabusayo
- Haiku(Christmas), Aftab Alam
- At a Wedding, Sir John Suckling
- Nostalgia, Lawrence Beck
- Evening Song, Sherwood Anderson
- Gentle Golden Light, Margaret Alice Second
- What is I want under the destinies ten.., Yuri Starostin
- Lonely Road, Alexander Onoja