In The Clouds
Float away with me when you find a way to locate me.
I am in a place vast with beauty with my thoughts and dreams now blooming into reality.
Floating upon a smooth cloud gazing at the angels that surround me.
This is surreal.
With my mind I can create anything here as it is my world I have within my hands.
Listening to the wind whistle as I slowly drift off to sleep once again the dreaming begins and there you are before me.
Hello how are you?
This is what I want to say but no words escape from my mouth as it hang open.
This dream like world has me caught up in its beauty even while I sleep I just love dreaming in the clouds.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Clouds by Anthony Daniels )
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns