In The Distance
Forty Word Poem.
Smoke from distant forest fires
And coastal seafret, obscure my view.
I cannot see you rushing towards me
As once you did when love was new...
I must wait until the air is clear
Hoping to see your radiance appear.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Distance by Joyce Hemsley )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak