In The Fairytale of My Dreams
In my dreams is a vision of beautiful things
A flying creature lives and it happens to be my only friend.
It flies in the sky, when it wishes to
Although, it has the ability to run on the land as well
Though, it prefers flying more.
When the flying creature sees me upset, then this mortal comes close to me
As it tells me to not be sad and then I reply by saying, not a single friend I have in my life
To this the divine soul replies, you have me as a friend
Hearing this, makes me smile as then I thank the creature for being my only pal, in this whole universe
The creature, flies away by saying to me, please take care my best friend
Again, I smile in the hope of seeing this divine being soon, hopefully.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Fairytale of My Dreams by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(1924 - 2000)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher
- Sonnet: The God of Fairness, Justice and.., Dr John Celes
- Affection for, hasmukh amathalal
- Not a jungle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- They Are Editing Journals To Be Poets & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal