Mariam de Haan
In the memory of a man
For a man who showed Africa
Is not one with ignorance.
A man who shared the truth.
A man who respected heritage.
Rest in peace,
To a man who took the laments of his nation
And wrote them for the world to see.
May your name be written in Africa's soil,
Where you now sleep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the memory of a man by Mariam de Haan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma