In The Middle Of The Year
In the middle of the year,
Seldom the sky shows his face.
The clouds reign with friends,
And, the land hails drops of rain.
The clouds play origamy with,
The folding flakes of their
Feather making rafts, boats, ships
One after another on the chest of
The sky, some restless clouds,
Fall to earth to feel the adventures
Of their life, to get into the
Embrace of the stream, river
Seas and oceans, to be evaporated
Again to meet their friends.
They smile, laugh and giggle,
With their hearts' content.
The sun sees this behind the,
Mountains of clouds, peeps
Sometimes, to give ray to,
The rain-bathed earth---
Then the earth, shines in joy!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Middle Of The Year by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry