Lenny Orlando Camacho
In The Mirror
WHEN you look in the mirror, what do you see?
when I look in the mirror I see myself
what is the direction I need to take?
There are so many questions and so many people to blame
I guess it's an answer that has to be chosen
when I see myself in the mirror I am not scared
I'm shattered on the floor, but I must pick up myself
I guess the answer is a dream to be followed
following a dream will fix the image I see in the mirror
when you look in the mirror, do you see your dreams?
Lenny Orlando Camacho's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Mirror by Lenny Orlando Camacho )
Did you read them?
- Tagged, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)