In The Morning
In mourning I begin to write
Will this be a poem
Or grocery list?
I don't know
I just know the sky demands
I speak. My heart lifts up high.
What is there guides my words
If the thrush lands on the bush
If the wolf crouches
I howl. If the deer pants
I become thursty.
Give....be careful to give
Everything its due.
Bull Hawking's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Morning by Bull Hawking )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed