Halo N. Wings
In the Rain
the rain falls down from the heavens,
washes over his parked car,
where we are making love.
the windows are open,
and i can feel the cool drops
splash across my face.
i have never felt more beautiful,
then i think about where rain comes from,
and suddenly i feel guilty.
i know i shouldn't be doing this before marriage,
but i don't understand,
how can something so wrong, feel so right?
i love him,
and he loves me.
so why does God say,
i can't make love,
in the rain,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the Rain by Halo N. Wings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland
- The Grind, Michael McParland
- The Fool I Am, Michael McParland
- The End, Michael McParland
- The Devil Inside, Michael McParland
- The Clearing, Michael McParland
- The Arrival, Michael McParland
- The Answer, Michael McParland
- A Message from Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Sweet Loving Mammeries, Michael McParland