Halo N. Wings
In the Rain
the rain falls down from the heavens,
washes over his parked car,
where we are making love.
the windows are open,
and i can feel the cool drops
splash across my face.
i have never felt more beautiful,
then i think about where rain comes from,
and suddenly i feel guilty.
i know i shouldn't be doing this before marriage,
but i don't understand,
how can something so wrong, feel so right?
i love him,
and he loves me.
so why does God say,
i can't make love,
in the rain,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the Rain by Halo N. Wings )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Poem of the Day
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine
- My name, Nassy Fesharaki
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar