In the world of the Stars!
Thousands of stars
Very far away
Like little diamonds!
Stars twinkle with the Moon
Brothers of the moon
Blue stars twinkle
In the darkness of the night!
It doesn't have its own light
Reflection of the sunlight
They are very bright
Like pearls in our eyes!
Sometimes they form together as constellation
There is the north start
Also called the Pole Star
Helps the travelers!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the world of the Stars! by Z.I. Mahmud )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني
- A Story In The Tsunami (26th Dec 2004), Dilantha Gunawardana
- سمك, نزار قباني
- On the threshold of despair, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Little bits, Hardik Vaidya
- عن المقاهي, نزار قباني