In Their Eyes There One Thousand And One Tales
They cry They yell They shout They weep They suffer They hurt They die They perish They fall They shrink They are the starving refugees everywhere and they have one thousand and one tales in their eyes to tell the world, They are eating dogs, cats, and donkeys because they lack food and all kinds of smiles, They do everything to survive, They die for a better life, They do not have any kind of foods or smiles, so They chose to eat the whole dogs, cats, and donkeys.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.