In Their Eyes There One Thousand And One Tales
They cry They yell They shout They weep They suffer They hurt They die They perish They fall They shrink They are the starving refugees everywhere and they have one thousand and one tales in their eyes to tell the world, They are eating dogs, cats, and donkeys because they lack food and all kinds of smiles, They do everything to survive, They die for a better life, They do not have any kind of foods or smiles, so They chose to eat the whole dogs, cats, and donkeys.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Their Eyes There One Thousand And One Tales by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan