Is It Poetry
In Through The Out Door
Coming home to what I have.
Thoughts that I have borne in your head.
Makeup has erased your face.
Powdered cheeks mother, daughter when lead.
To represent all I have said.
Have I what you have never thus had.
Mrs red bush once green leaves few would leave.
Tall trees and their girth you have felt.
In through the out door.
The out door brown mat on the floor.
Blue veined thighs.
White marble the floor in the light.
Such are the feelings I feel in my heart.
In through the out door a lot.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Through The Out Door by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime