In words you want
In words you want my sensations
To know your body's impress
Compression of my seizure grand mal.
Curtain between the words /
I cannot tell it all.
We flicker with the candlelight
caress the flames to fill our night
To be compete without insight.
It is the now of me, embossed by you,
enwombs the universe
blows a big bubble
Some part of me makes time stand still
then thrills cosmically, no longer two.
You have given me your world to sing
to harmonize my own.
Karin Holloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In words you want by Karin Holloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan