***'IN YOUR ARMS'(POEM)
She: Thank you,
Good night sleep my friend area
Sweet dreams in the air.
Take care as follows
And ends in God Bless You
You sing me a lullaby,
Then I will sleep.
You're a friend that I meet in the air you make my life complete
Hold me in your arms and sing me a lullaby,
Then I'll rest my body with a beautiful sweet smile.
He: Oh! Love, I put hand on your head, close eyes, hold you in my
arms and lap, hold you full night, till dawn and when you say me
now you may sleep and you would look at me.
She: Caressing my cheeks in your dreams you will blow me a kiss and
say Good night my friend... you are an angel I love to have to hold
like a Bear with a heart tag.
He: I would kiss your close eyes in nap.
She I will sleep in your arms like a father in her child feeling much
security, And warmth that no one can ever give.
He: I once again hold you more and more in my arms
And kiss your cheeks and lips and love you so much.
She: In my sleep I'll dream you my dear
Like lovers in Venice going to Paris
Traveling the wonderland
Like Alice and her lovable prince.
A fairy tale a romance in the air
All ends in and they live happily ever after.
He: In air a scent of love from both side
Creating new sense after meeting and mixing.
She: Silly brainy at heart feelings.
He: It is just running poetry of two lovers speaking in dramatic way
during their love....
hari khabrani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***'IN YOUR ARMS'(POEM) by hari khabrani )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 September 1880 – 25 June 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White
- (Rock ballad) Hold on and letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Road Kill, Liilia Talts Morrison