RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Incarnate Twists Of Fate
Silently traversing brilliant colors of the sky with eyes
alight, scanning bridges of intellect.
Bringing home ages of ideas sown from inner springs, brought
forth onto fabrics specially made, serving together all
incarnate twists of fate.
Crossing silent spans of time in small areas of space,
sliding easily into realms of untold heraldry.
Forecasting tributes of eternal sacredness onto screens,
edifying life within.
Architectural demise hiding in corners of darkened tunnels,
quieting effects of whimpers and crying.
Beautifully landscaped skies traveling the world over,
searching for what cannot be told without.
Strapped to the undefiled section of life, being mercilessly
thrown into the deepest murky waters unholyily sacrificed with
Episodes of images, parading helplessly by with no way to
grasp childhood reality, being faced with a difficult grownup
task of sating lustful tendencies which transpire beneath the
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Incarnate Twists Of Fate by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)