Through your eyes like deep pools of mystery
into the sweet labyrinth of your mind I see
and wander down those enigmatic ways
discovering the riches your mind displays.
I am learning to look beyond the flesh
to see your character and loveliness.
For years my vision was confined to earth
but now I see you for all that you're worth.
For my short-sightedness had blinded me
to your hidden qualities and your beauty.
The elegance and grandeur of your grace
and the attractive smile upon your face.
Your life of poetry and righteousness
I now see in all its exquisiteness.
The lovely character your life displays
with rhyme and poetry I now praise.
But I, in all my masculinity
cannot comprehend your femininity.
All glamorous to me you'll always be
bursting with enchantment and mystery
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incomprehensible femininity by Yor Nella )
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
- The area of no envy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
- Towards someone, hasmukh amathalal
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)