Through your eyes like deep pools of mystery
into the sweet labyrinth of your mind I see
and wander down those enigmatic ways
discovering the riches your mind displays.
I am learning to look beyond the flesh
to see your character and loveliness.
For years my vision was confined to earth
but now I see you for all that you're worth.
For my short-sightedness had blinded me
to your hidden qualities and your beauty.
The elegance and grandeur of your grace
and the attractive smile upon your face.
Your life of poetry and righteousness
I now see in all its exquisiteness.
The lovely character your life displays
with rhyme and poetry I now praise.
But I, in all my masculinity
cannot comprehend your femininity.
All glamorous to me you'll always be
bursting with enchantment and mystery
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incomprehensible femininity by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom