Bijay Kant Dubey
Indian Literati And Intelligentia Tried Hard To Suppress Me
The Indian intelligentsia and the literati,
I mean the pseudo-intellectuals
Tried their utmost
To ignore and sidetrack me
And my poetry
And this you can see
In my literary activity
Continuing since 1986
And manuscripts spanning over
Fifty collections of poems.
Do you think the poets and critics are
They too are full of jealousy and selfishness
And are full of self-praise,
the same simple men too switch over
To the P.G.deptt.,
Maybe they Sahitya Akademi
Or Padma Bibhushan winners?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Indian Literati And Intelligentia Tried Hard To Suppress Me by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath