I live in a colony.
It's a hive of bees, full of honey
But the nectar, where does she sleep?
While descending my stairwell,
On every Saturday,
I see the three bhabhi's chatting away.
Bhabhi is a misnomer, because they married by brothers
They are younger to me and I like their thunder.
I like one of them, she is saucy and quite a dame,
Always conscious of her flesh, and never minds being fresh,
I often think what she does under then sink?
When at nights I sleep, how does her bed feel?
But I am thankful she is not mine, all she does is chatter brine,
My wife works day and night, innocently thinking Mumbai is her prime,
A honest effort, a word of prayer, will make the bitch give her sublime.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Infidelity by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- The ship of the desert, gajanan mishra
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- two line, Razaur Rahman
- WHERE STUPIDITY REIGNS, Michael P. Johnson
- Dillema of Poor, hafiz qasim
- The way Of Man, Tony Adah
- God, Save Me From Indian English Poets (.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hollow Reed, Midnights Voice
- गोजां बोथोर - सोरबा नागिरदोँ गुदुं गुदुं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra