I live in a colony.
It's a hive of bees, full of honey
But the nectar, where does she sleep?
While descending my stairwell,
On every Saturday,
I see the three bhabhi's chatting away.
Bhabhi is a misnomer, because they married by brothers
They are younger to me and I like their thunder.
I like one of them, she is saucy and quite a dame,
Always conscious of her flesh, and never minds being fresh,
I often think what she does under then sink?
When at nights I sleep, how does her bed feel?
But I am thankful she is not mine, all she does is chatter brine,
My wife works day and night, innocently thinking Mumbai is her prime,
A honest effort, a word of prayer, will make the bitch give her sublime.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Infidelity by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro