From the day of my existence, I have been through plenty of foreshadowing tragedies...
But I do not persist in giving up so easily
I am half way towards my destination
Already the journey is brainwashed into my mind that it is effortful...
But nevertheless, that shall not be my excuse
I am the one of a kind that shall eternally live onto the afterlife...
My body will forever be scorched into flames
But the anima shall stand 'INFINITE'
Patrick Derilus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinite by Patrick Derilus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam