From the day of my existence, I have been through plenty of foreshadowing tragedies...
But I do not persist in giving up so easily
I am half way towards my destination
Already the journey is brainwashed into my mind that it is effortful...
But nevertheless, that shall not be my excuse
I am the one of a kind that shall eternally live onto the afterlife...
My body will forever be scorched into flames
But the anima shall stand 'INFINITE'
Patrick Derilus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinite by Patrick Derilus )
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan