Washed by the sheets.
The corn who sides by my thorns.
Stabbed in the back.
The place where demons are to scared to attack.
Where winter is normal.
Where fear rains abnormal.
The ice around my soul was reborn.
Felt, the heat in cold.
Sweet has never sugared bold.
Delt the sixes of spades.
Won the site to my grave.
Where demons dwell in fear.
Where I have lost my tears.
I call the hive.
Sweet sugar coated candy.
Death has her throne.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ingrown by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Flames of Hell, Loretta Doyle Smalley
- The Criminal V, Khalil Gibran
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- The Owl, Arthur Sze