Washed by the sheets.
The corn who sides by my thorns.
Stabbed in the back.
The place where demons are to scared to attack.
Where winter is normal.
Where fear rains abnormal.
The ice around my soul was reborn.
Felt, the heat in cold.
Sweet has never sugared bold.
Delt the sixes of spades.
Won the site to my grave.
Where demons dwell in fear.
Where I have lost my tears.
I call the hive.
Sweet sugar coated candy.
Death has her throne.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ingrown by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde