Washed by the sheets.
The corn who sides by my thorns.
Stabbed in the back.
The place where demons are to scared to attack.
Where winter is normal.
Where fear rains abnormal.
The ice around my soul was reborn.
Felt, the heat in cold.
Sweet has never sugared bold.
Delt the sixes of spades.
Won the site to my grave.
Where demons dwell in fear.
Where I have lost my tears.
I call the hive.
Sweet sugar coated candy.
Death has her throne.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ingrown by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni
- Choice still in hand, maqsood hasni