RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Disguising patterns as they fall into intellect, silently progressing from there.
Choosing a method of poetical music to get my mind around.
Listening to inner trepidation, wanting to eliminate it's stance in my life.
Never forgetting that all of the words being fixated in poems can be changed and rearranged to suit my purpose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Trepidation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro