RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Disguising patterns as they fall into intellect, silently progressing from there.
Choosing a method of poetical music to get my mind around.
Listening to inner trepidation, wanting to eliminate it's stance in my life.
Never forgetting that all of the words being fixated in poems can be changed and rearranged to suit my purpose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Trepidation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis