C. P. Sharma
Innocence never dies
Who says the Christ was crucified?
Who says the innocence ever died?
Christ just came to be our guide,
After the message he did hide.
Innocence is her Master’s bride,
Let your eyes be open wide;
San innocence life takes not stride,
San a villain the drama doesn’t glide.
Pleasures and pains are lighted fools,
They are just life’s drama’s tools;
Its stage is just a duality’s pool,
That is why Trinity our minds rule.
Nothing dies, nothing ever crucified,
The fault is with us, we are two eyed;
Unite with the One and ride your pride,
Let us be Radha, Lord Krishana’s bride.
This poem was composed in response to Vaibhav Shah’s composition ‘INNOCENCE CRUCIFIED’
C. P. Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocence never dies by C. P. Sharma )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)