I'm not possessed just obsessed to be the perfect girl.
I want a life not more strife, Im sick n tired of this world.
I see you there with your stare gazing at my face
I want to let you know I am nothing of your race.
I let you go and wander far into the valley of death
I breath your scent and feel your touch against my swollen breast.
I got that fire inside me that you lit for all those days
I want you back without no lack this is not a phase.
I need you to drink the blood that pours through my veins,
I Love the way you suck it dry causing me no pain.
I hear your voice from down below the depths of profanity
I like to live in this world of perfect insanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insane by ash enslow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA