You are the apple to my insect
Deep beneath your rhine and flesh
Festering within your core
Eating away at your only seed.
Glinting off your shinning skin
Flecks of electric white
Dashing dots across the landscape
Like a crystal ball.
Swirling around a twelve hour shift
Reaching out to grab the dirt and grime
Crushed within your timid hands,
Clawing at the surface escaping from the flecks.
A feeble attempt to escape the flies
Now sucking away at your insides.
The moon can't cast shadows across the surface
Of your rotted epidermis anymore.
Poet Other Poems
- A Beach Massacre (Rough, but I don't kno...
- A Guy Told Me I Can Visit Past Lives.
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dear Mister President
- Don't Pretend You're Helping.
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.