Inside Your Mind
If I could, just take a glance,
Or be quietly inside,
Catch a fleeting thought perchance,
Creativity doth abide.
When you sense, word to rhyme,
The moment that it’s born,
Slowly ticking right in time,
Smooth and comfortably worn.
Naturally at ease in there,
Flowing gently with the theme,
Every chosen word with care,
Tightly within its scheme.
If I could lightly touch that chord,
Music becomes its sound,
Ideas begin, kept and stored,
Memories softly resound.
But this is yours alone to keep,
Secrets of your mind,
Locked inside, buried deep,
Poetry; well refined.
G.R. Gaus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Inside Your Mind by G.R. Gaus )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal