RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening carefully to interior feelings, thinking deeply about life
and it's transition from birth through senior years.
What does it all mean anyway?
Is there any cohesive pattern we can write down, so whomever follows us can have some direction?
Will there ever be an intelligence that surpasses yesterday and it's
Attempting to be that one who changes details to make it easy for future beings to travel more easily.
Lifting spirits into realms of interchanging dimensions, beyond what we love and know in the here and now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interchanging Dimensions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
- Corruption, abhi mangla
- Nature, abhi mangla
- Mate, legitimate!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summarizing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Polished Love, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Poet's Love Letter, Joseph Ogbonna
- Showing Mercy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Telling Essences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Azeez tha to kyun..., Azhar Sabri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)