RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening carefully to interior feelings, thinking deeply about life
and it's transition from birth through senior years.
What does it all mean anyway?
Is there any cohesive pattern we can write down, so whomever follows us can have some direction?
Will there ever be an intelligence that surpasses yesterday and it's
Attempting to be that one who changes details to make it easy for future beings to travel more easily.
Lifting spirits into realms of interchanging dimensions, beyond what we love and know in the here and now.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interchanging Dimensions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal