Quiet, brief, plesant, event,
Hectic, week, taxing,
Compose, poem, time, spent,
Effort, worth, rewarding
I had a quiet, but all too brief moment, pleasant event.
But I had a hectic week that was too taxing.
It was worth the effort, and also very rewarding.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I bascially took a personal experience and composed a poem.
I used linking words to accomphlish my purpose: a rewarding experience.
During the second Interlude poem: I decided to finally write a poem
using the linking words, plus supplying any extra useful words.
Wheather you are alone, or with a group you might try 'form poems
as a pleasant interlude during a hectic week!
Comments about this poem (Interlude by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz