RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Singing beyond talented skies, interring melodies, capturing perfect tones for a session of compositions in etudes and sonatas.
Living in a dream world, noting nothing but ideas dealt by imagination's beauty, sent to outer limits without any recriminations.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interring Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman