Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Into The Night
Sweet are the hours rightly spent for loving,
To recompense the days of earthly toil,
Beneath the sun that's forever burning,
Scorching the sons and daughters of the soil;
Respite from struggles of every lifetime,
Comes in the night of strange modalities,
How to indulge in pure virtue or crime,
As sleep diverts all from realities.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Into The Night by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW