I mmutable is this magnificent world!
N egative power seldom works.
V ice is not the only herald,
E nthues us to change our tracks.
N ecessity is not the utmost thing,
T rust can easily kneel before him.
I ntention must never bring,
O ne's doom to fulfill his whim.
N umbskull can't break mystic's dream!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invention by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath