invested with fortitude
invested with fortitude not apparent
i seethe the bonds of self restraint
swing into self deception.
the fortitude is knowing.
one promise broken,
shards ripping guilt
the loose blood flows
slic ed screams,
the roller coaster
of a sunshine lover trapped.
Karin Holloway's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (invested with fortitude by Karin Holloway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE