I love my invisible tool,
It shapeshifts into many forms and its damn cool,
It follows me everywhere i go,
if anyone asks a trade for it, i'll say 'no, '
I am lucky i used it in the graduation mass,
And hell yes, it saved my ass.
My invisible tool is so damn invisible,
it is no doubt the most invincible!
I believe everyone has their own invisible tool,
and each of us can only feel our own tool,
As for me, my invisible tool is my cour,
I am so happy i wanted to buy a whore!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tool by Greggi Leano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla