I love my invisible tool,
It shapeshifts into many forms and its damn cool,
It follows me everywhere i go,
if anyone asks a trade for it, i'll say 'no, '
I am lucky i used it in the graduation mass,
And hell yes, it saved my ass.
My invisible tool is so damn invisible,
it is no doubt the most invincible!
I believe everyone has their own invisible tool,
and each of us can only feel our own tool,
As for me, my invisible tool is my cour,
I am so happy i wanted to buy a whore!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tool by Greggi Leano )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan