RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Just before nightfall the world is still - quiet -
Winds have died down, breezes have disappeared.
A white and light blue sky has an iobic feeling
tingeing the atmosphere.
An odor of rain still hangs in mid-air, tantalizing
senses to become aware of surrounding earth visions,
calling to our nature's to beware of failing tides
this side of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Iobic Feelings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Truth About Envy, Edgar Albert Guest
- We Are, Madrason writer
- Toys, Edgar Albert Guest
- Friends, Edgar Albert Guest