IS ABORTION MURDER?
Is it human rights to have an abortion and kill the unborn?
Is this a holocaust of hidden murders and secret scorn?
So certain folk can stay in fashion and the secret is kept,
Out of sight, out of mind like the baby they would not accept.
If this is murder; where are the folks who should show some scorn?
About the little unborn baby boy/girl who will never be born
Not mentioned in establishment media and kept out of sight,
Is this a sign that it’s completely accepted and right?
Why do I feel that this holocaust of babies is very wrong?
And our appointed Supreme Court went where they didn’t belong,
So much for the religious right who never raise their voice,
Bowing down to the feminist cause so they can have their choice.
Nov 26th 2010
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS ABORTION MURDER? by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak