IS ABORTION MURDER?
Is it human rights to have an abortion and kill the unborn?
Is this a holocaust of hidden murders and secret scorn?
So certain folk can stay in fashion and the secret is kept,
Out of sight, out of mind like the baby they would not accept.
If this is murder; where are the folks who should show some scorn?
About the little unborn baby boy/girl who will never be born
Not mentioned in establishment media and kept out of sight,
Is this a sign that it’s completely accepted and right?
Why do I feel that this holocaust of babies is very wrong?
And our appointed Supreme Court went where they didn’t belong,
So much for the religious right who never raise their voice,
Bowing down to the feminist cause so they can have their choice.
Nov 26th 2010
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS ABORTION MURDER? by James Bredin )
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)