IS AN ILLUSION OR A MIRAGE?
Sometimes we chase our needs Like Tom's chase to Jerry Simply because we can not fulfill What we want anytime or anywhere, It's out of our will to get what We want in our life, but some People can easily get their things, Life is getting hard and may be harder Just to test our patience anytime, Our patience turns into impatience, We get ourselves chocked and put In a bottle jailed or locked up, Simple things are out of our road maps Because everything around us gets hard And more difficult to understand anytime, Life is an illusion - a mirage or you Can pick a name to suit our life, We simply live in a big illusion because Things appear different from what we get, so I call it a life of illusions or a life of Chasing mirages rather than a normal life We are enveloped in all its hidden secrets.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS AN ILLUSION OR A MIRAGE? by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon