Is Dwd A Mortal Sin... Aug 15th,2013
For some reason, our Senate politicians sometimes disappear,
Is it the scandal or a DWD issue that they really fear?
Were they appointed for life so that they really don’t care?
Is this issue hidden or forbidden so very few are aware?
And the media moguls all say that everything is great,
They might get a Senate appointment too so no need for debate,
Eventually though, we cannot escape the fact that we will die,
No DWD as Sue Rodriguez was told from up in the sky.
You only have to wait to find out what this is all about,
Eventually as you get much closer to your death, you will have less doubt,
You are forbidden to arrange when or where or how to die,
And the Constitution can’t get changed and they wont tell you why.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is Dwd A Mortal Sin... Aug 15th,2013 by James Bredin )
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid