Is it living that’s not right?
Or those that get the chance to,
Those that use it wastefully
Make it a curse to the coming,
To live it with others burdens
Bring you and then hide.
Is it man that’s not right?
Or this world that he lives in,
This that gives him no hope,
Not even a spec of how to live,
Lets him rough through alone
Sweat it to see a ray of light.
Is it God that’s not fair?
Or we that shut him out,
Close him out and lay back
Trying to rewrite the books,
Wanting to live our versions
Forgetting its life we shut out
Caleb Tukahiirwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it- by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
- I Don't Care If You Don't Like It, Michael McParland
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)