Is it living that’s not right?
Or those that get the chance to,
Those that use it wastefully
Make it a curse to the coming,
To live it with others burdens
Bring you and then hide.
Is it man that’s not right?
Or this world that he lives in,
This that gives him no hope,
Not even a spec of how to live,
Lets him rough through alone
Sweat it to see a ray of light.
Is it God that’s not fair?
Or we that shut him out,
Close him out and lay back
Trying to rewrite the books,
Wanting to live our versions
Forgetting its life we shut out
Caleb Tukahiirwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it- by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh