Is it a frenzy that made me break the mirrors, the mirrors that paid homage to you and gave a perfect reflection, is it out of my rage that I started throwing stones at your fountain and created ripples which were a tsunami of disdain, is it out of my sins that I found your religion distractive of our love and made you forsake your God, I did all this because of fear of losing you but you got it all twisted, nothing giveth the harmony of existence between our souls like what taketh it away.
Simon Quperlier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It? by Simon Quperlier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE