Is It A Maybe Or Is It True?
It's not a maybe for me.
It's very true for me.
If it's a maybe for you,
Then, it's maybe true for you.
Why not make it true
And change the world for you?
In response to this statement:
Maybe it's true
Maybe we don't know what we have
Until we've lost it.
but maybe it's also true
that we don't know what we're missing
until we find it.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It A Maybe Or Is It True? by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote