Is it dead—Find it
Is it dead—Find it—
Out of sound—Out of sight—
"Happy"? Which is wiser—
You, or the Wind?
"Conscious"? Won't you ask that—
Of the low Ground?
"Homesick"? Many met it—
Even through them—This
Emily Dickinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it dead—Find it by Emily Dickinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gardener Remembers, Keith Taylor
- History Teaches, Edgar Albert Guest
- You... Do Belong!, Lyn Paul
- A Real Thriller, Edgar Albert Guest