Is it easier?
Is it easier not to be with you anymore?
Is it easier to forget you exist?
Is it easier to erase you from my life like a mistake that shouldnt have been?
Is it easier to just leave you alone?
Is it easier to move on?
Is it easier to find someone else to replace you all along?
NO! ! !
Its hard not to be with you
Everywaking moment of the day.
Its impossible to forget you exist,
With you always in my head.
I cant leave you alone.
I wish we didnt have to be apart.
I cant ever move on when your the one i love.
And i will never replace you.
Your too perfect and uniqe.
I just want you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it easier? by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon