Is there a place that I can call home?
yes there is and I will call my home home
Is ther a place that I can love more than home?
No there is not
Is there a place that I can feel at peace?
Yes there is and it is at home
Yes there a place that I can walk alone?
Yes there is the sidewalks of home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS THERE by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote