Is This Normal
My heart is beating really fast
Is this normal?
I keep wishing that our kisses would forever last
Tell me is that okay?
My heart beats so fast when you hold me close
Is that normal?
I'm getting butterflies as you softly kiss my nose
Is that okay?
Can someone tell me if I'm in love
Cause this is driving me crazy
When ever I'm with him I feel like a dove
Flying freely through the sky without a care
Can someone please tell me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is This Normal by Kristina Bowman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor