Is This Normal
My heart is beating really fast
Is this normal?
I keep wishing that our kisses would forever last
Tell me is that okay?
My heart beats so fast when you hold me close
Is that normal?
I'm getting butterflies as you softly kiss my nose
Is that okay?
Can someone tell me if I'm in love
Cause this is driving me crazy
When ever I'm with him I feel like a dove
Flying freely through the sky without a care
Can someone please tell me
Kristina Bowman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is This Normal by Kristina Bowman )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke